At Sun, 25 May 2014 07:24:07 +0200, Bastien wrote: > > OK -- I see there are still references to both lua-mode.el and lua.el > (which does not exist) and you need to add a link to the lua-mode.el > github repository. The reference to lua.el should be gone now. Link added. > Okay. Another thing: > > :version "24.4" > :package-version '(Org . "8.0") > > needs to be > > :version "24.5" > :package-version '(Org . "8.3") > > to be accurate. Fixed. One problem which I am currently working on is session mode. This is not yet working. Therefore I have put an (error "..") in org-babel-lua-initiate-session. > Thanks for the ongoing work, keep us posted and we can put this in > master when you get the confirmation from the FSF for the copyright > assignment. I already received the confirmation from FSF (the signed PDF), and I have seen that I have been added to the contributors of org-mode. Kind regards, Dieter