Yujie Wen writes: > I'd like to introduce a new Org-Mode exporter, Org-reveal, that exports > Org-mode contents to Reveaj.js presentations. I have to write a presentation and though about giving org-reveal a try. I managed to get something nice looking in about 10 minutes. Did you think about proposing org-reveal in the org contributions? Is the dependency on reveal.js a problem? Anyway, thank you very much for this very good work. -- Konubinix GPG Key : 7439106A Fingerprint: 5993 BE7A DA65 E2D9 06CE 5C36 75D2 3CED 7439 106A