Robert Weiner writes: > GNU Hyperbole (pronounced Ga-new Hi-per-bo-lee), or just Hyperbole, is > an amazing programmable hypertextual information management system > implemented as a GNU Emacs package. This is the first public release > in 2016. Wow, blast from the past. I remember using older versions of Hyperbole fondly and still miss it. Thank you for updating it. I look forward to using it. :-) Charles -- "Are [Linux users] lemmings collectively jumping off of the cliff of reliable, well-engineered commercial software?" (By Matt Welsh)