* Bug with Habits and Active Dates
@ 2016-12-06  9:58 craven
From: craven @ 2016-12-06  9:58 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

Hello!

I have run into problems with a TODO entry that has a body which
contains an active date. Finishing it results in

Entry repeats: SCHEDULED: <2016-12-13 Tue +1w>

being printed to *Messages*, but no actual new SCHEDULED line is added
to the entry.

See the attached org-file. If I remove the active date, things work
fine. If I put the date into a table, it is still broken.

Thanks for any help with this!

Greetings, Peter