* Smart processing of http(s) links
@ 2020-06-28 20:43 Ag Ibragimov
                   ` (2 more replies)
From: Ag Ibragimov @ 2020-06-28 20:43 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

I want to make something like this:

Whenever I I use org-insert-link and it turns out to be a URI that starts with "https://github.com" I would like it to be processed differently than any other link, one example - if it is a PR or a Github Issue, I'd like it to fetch summary(title) of it and create a link that looks like this:

[[https://github.com/user/repo/issues/3899][This issue needs to be fixed #3899]]

Do we have any "built-in" mechanism for doing something like this? Can someone suggest how I can make it. Thank you!