Yuu Yin writes: > Invoking ~org-cite-insert~ after list bullets (e.g. ~-~ and ~1.~ ) > doesn't work. I did a little test myself, and can confirm that it's not currently possible to insert a citation *immediately* after a bullet and space. This can be checked with `org-cite--allowed-p'. Thinking about this situation, inserting citations should be fine as long as the `point' isn't before or immediately after the bullet itself (i.e. no space). I've prepared a patch that fixes this (attached). This is the test case that I'm adding: + ((eq type 'item) + (> (point) (+ (org-element-property :begin context) + (org-get-indentation) + 1))) As this is so simple, if nobody has any comments I'll push this in a week or so. -- Timothy