* Switching to new Git repositories
@ 2021-09-20  4:37 Bastien
From: Bastien @ 2021-09-20  4:37 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

Hi all,

from now on, here are the official Org repositories:

- org-mode: https://git.savannah.gnu.org/cgit/emacs/org-mode.git
- worg: https://git.sr.ht/~bzg/worg
- orgweb: https://git.sr.ht/~bzg/orgweb

org-contrib will continue to be on https://git.sr.ht/~bzg/org-contrib
until it disappears, thanks to volunteers taking over maintainance of
the various packages.

You can forget code.orgmode.org.

If you commit to code.orgmode.org by mistake instead of using the new
repos, just merge the commit from the old repo that you can set up as
a remote branch: I won't delete code.orgmode.org until Org 9.6.

If you don't have write access to the new repos and think you should,
please send me an email.

I will work on merging orgweb+worg and setting up the HTML publication
process from sr.ht, which can take a while.

Have a nice week!

--
 Bastien