~buhtz writes: > From: buhtz > > The text no points to the exception that an asteriks have to have a > whitespace before it when using it as a bullet for a list item. > Otherwise it would be recognized as a heading. > --- > dev/org-syntax.org | 4 +++- > 1 file changed, 3 insertions(+), 1 deletion(-) Thanks for the patch. We use the same Org mailing list of worg fixes, so I am CCing emacs-orgmode. I have updated the patch after rewording and changing the commit message to comply with https://orgmode.org/worg/org-contribute.html#commit-messages See the attached. Best, Ihor