Jean Louis writes: >> If you ask me whether I can make this work safely: This would first >> require the introduction of a safe-org-mode which strictly disables all >> features that can execute remote code or disguise unsafe operations as >> safe ones. If a user then decides to explicitly call M-x org-mode, >> that’s their problem. > > Thanks, though, that was not my request. > > Please note that you miss very important issue, and that is that all > browsers support customization on how to open specific content types, > so it is quite trivial to customize in browser to open Common Lisp > program with Common Lisp. I may have misunderstood what you want. Do you want eww to open text/x-org files in org-mode by default, or do you search for a way how you can modify your local eww to open text/x-org files with org-mode? My worries apply to the first, not to the second (there users know what they get into). Best wishes, Arne -- Unpolitisch sein heißt politisch sein, ohne es zu merken. draketo.de