>>> "MN" == Max Nikulin writes: > On 08/05/2023 02:45, Ihor Radchenko wrote: >> In particular, vanilla >> markdown allow direct HTML fragments, which are disabled in >> GitHub/Reddit/many other websites for security reasons. > GitHub allows some HTML tags. I have noticed e.g. floating and >
collapsed fragments in > https://github.com/org-roam/org-roam/blob/main/README.md > see > https://github.com/org-roam/org-roam/blob/main/README.md?plain=1 But enumerated or bullet list, bold, underline and italics and more importantly source code follow a different markup syntax, isn't > P.S. GitHub allows raw in .org files as well: > https://github.com/alphapapa/org-ql/blob/master/README.org?plain=1 -- Warning: Content may be disturbing to some audiences I strongly condemn Putin's war of aggression against the Ukraine. I support to deliver weapons to Ukraine's military. I support the ban of Russia from SWIFT. I support the EU membership of the Ukraine. https://addons.thunderbird.net/en-US/thunderbird/addon/gmail-conversation-view/