Bulk scattering agenda items when the user wants to log reschedules does not work. Steps to reproduce: 1. Set `org-log-reschedule' to the value `"time"' Alternatively, customize “Org Log Reschedule” to “Record timestamp with note”. 2. Add an org mode file with the following contents to the agenda file list ┌──── │ Testing scatter 1 │ SCHEDULED: <2023-08-22 Tue> │ Testing scatter 2 │ SCHEDULED: <2023-08-22 Tue> │ Testing scatter 3 │ SCHEDULED: <2023-08-22 Tue> └──── (As in previous reports, I can’t paste these as actual headings. Their structure is irrelevant.) 3. Mark all of previous headings for bulk action in the agenda 4. Bulk scatter the marked headings (`B S', by default) 5. Fill out the prompted note with anything and hit `C-c C-c' to finish You will note Emacs reports that only `Testing scatter 1' has been rescheduled, has a note, and all headings remain marked. Emacs will also /not/ prompt you for notes for the other headings or reschedule them- the process terminates here. This issue does not occur when `org-log-reschedule' is set to its default value: “No logging”. The expected behavior is that either Emacs will prompt me for more notes for the remaining headings, or at the very least will scatter them. I have written and attached a rudimentary patch which “solves” this problem by storing `org-log-reschedule'’s value, scattering with “No logging” set, and then restoring it. I think it is up for debate whether or not the logging behavior in the case of a bulk scatter should respect the user’s settings, or prompt just once at the beginning for a note (copying it to all subsequent scattered headlines), or if it should be ignored entirely (as in my patch). Emacs : GNU Emacs 28.1 (build 1, x86_64-pc-linux-gnu, GTK+ Version 3.24.20, cairo version 1.16.0) of 2022-05-31 Package: Org mode version 9.7 (9.7-??-6eb773053 @ /home/shortcut/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-28.1/org/) -/shortcut/