"Fraga, Eric" writes: > Assuming I have not missed something, is there a variable I can set on > visiting an org buffer/file that ensures that links are displayed fully? > > Once I've loaded an org file, I can > > M-x org-toggle-link-display RET. > > but I would like certain files to start up with links displayed. > > If not already possible, it would be nice to either set a file local > variable or have, say: > > #+startup: displaylinks I went with #+startup: showlinks and #+startup: compresslinks See the attached patch. Please test.