Dear All, Inspired by "Re: Adding a "quick-help" menu" https://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/emacs-devel/2022-10/msg01138.html I've created a "quick-help" for functionality in org-mode - column view (https://orgmode.org/worg/org-tutorials/org-column-view-tutorial.html) This is a popup with keybindings available in the 'column view'. In attachment: screenshot and animated gif to see this in motion. Function 'help-quick' could be easily modified to take some parameters. This would allow to create a "help-quick" popups for other packages. I think it's pretty helpful in column view. Please let me know what you think.