Ross Patterson writes: > For some time now I've been wanting to put pages from FF into the org > stored links where the page title is used as the description. I ran > across org-annotation-helper.el but I don't use remember and didn't like > it's approach of automatically inserting the link somewhere or popping > up a buffer. > > I prefer the way org-mode handles links which allows me to collect links > while I'm there and then file them into my org buffers when I get back > to them. So I wrote the attached library to accomodate exactly this. > To use it, follow the instructions in the commentary. > > Enjoy! > Ross Always with forgetting the attachment. All this technology, and I still don't know how to use it. :) Ross