What do people think of this proposed patch. I'd like to apply it, but figured I'd run it by the list first Best -- Eric ,----[from the commit message] | org-exp: now recursively resolve #+INCLUDE: files in a safe way | | * lisp/org-exp.el (org-export-preprocess-string): | now using `org-export-handle-include-files-recurse' to resolve | included files | | (org-export-handle-include-files): now returns a list of the | included files | | (org-export-handle-include-files-recurse): recursively calls | `org-export-handle-include-files' while checking to see if the | process has entered an infinite loop. `----