Sébastien Vauban writes: > Hi Erik, > > Erik Butz wrote: >> I found a very old thread on the list about using the booktabs package to >> have nicer tables in latex export. >> >> I found that, making the changes below I can use the booktab package to >> export tables, and using standard tables only, this seems to work fine. >> >> Can anyone advice on whether this kind of change is meaningful or if this is >> likely to introduce difficulties elsewhere which I did not experience due to >> the limited scope of usage? It should be said that I did not at all look >> into longtables so far. > > While trying to improve this, I think one could extend it so that the table > environment can be changed as well, from `tabular' to `array', `tabular*', > `tabularx' or any other. > > There was a discussion on this, a while ago, by Francesco Pizzolante. Have a > read at: http://www.mail-archive.com/emacs-orgmode@gnu.org/msg18311.html. > > Best regards, > Seb