On Fri, 27 Aug 2010 09:27:07 -0600, "Eric Schulte" wrote: > > Hi Eric, > > I hope you don't mind, I've taken the liberty of moving this tutorial > into the languages directory, and linking to it from the Babel supported > languages page [1]. I'd like to move towards having an introductory > tutorial for every language present in this directory. Once Worg > refreshes these changes should appear. This is perfectly fine with me. Sounds like a reasonable structure. I probably should have asked before simply putting stuff in! > Thanks for contributing the tutorial! -- Eric You're very welcome.