On Wed, 8 Sep 2010 18:23:45 -0400, Matt Price wrote: [...] > for a real two-way sync to work with this method, I think we need access to > uid's of google calendar events. If I read the documentation properly, the > underlying gdata-python library doesn't support uid queries. So I filed an > enhancement bug: > http://code.google.com/p/gdata-python-client/issues/detail?id=444&q=uid > maybe someone with a better coding sense can improve it; in any case, we can > all follow its progress at that url. Thanks for this. I have starred this issue and I would recommend others do so in case Google pays attention to how many people would find this useful.