Robert P. Goldman wrote: >I know how to make a custom agenda for this; the problem is more how to >have that custom agenda always open for me to glance at. I don't want >to have to call up this agenda every time I get an email or a phone call >to decide whether a waiting task is "unwaiting"... >Should one open an org agenda buffer, and then rename it, so that >following org-agenda commands don't wipe it? This works... Somehow. The buffer is not wiped, but for example refreshing the list of items will open a new *Agenda* buffer. HTH, -- David -- OpenPGP... 0x99ADB83B5A4478E6 Jabber.... dmjena@jabber.org Email..... dmaus@ictsoc.de