Matt Lundin writes: > Hi Eric, > > "Eric Schulte" writes: > >> In an attempt to organize my reading notes, I've written the following >> tool which allows both for exporting Org-mode headlines with bibtex >> meta-data to bibtex entries, and for reading existing bibtex entries >> into Org-mode headings. >> >> One nice feature of these functions is the ability to check that all >> required fields are present in a given headline based on the bibtex type >> (e.g., :article, :inproceedings), and prompt for missing fields. >> >> See the top of the elisp file for more usage information. >> https://github.com/eschulte/org-bibtex/blob/master/org-bibtex.el > > Thanks for announcing this! One note: I believe the name conflicts with > a core org-module (org-bibtex.el), which is used to store and open > bibtex links. > As one possible solution to this name conflict, I've folded my org-bibtex.el into the existing org-bibtex.el in the Org-mode core. The attached patch performs this integration adding the functionality in my version of org-bibtex.el into the Org-mode core. Does this seem like an appropriate addition? Thanks -- Eric (p.s. created with "git format-patch" and can be applied using "git am")