Nick Dokos writes: > Philipp Haselwarter wrote: Nick & Philipp, >> Unfortunately, both the awk script and the org-export-icalendar seem to >> have quite a hard time with repeating entries. Yes. I have extended my awk script to cater for ical events that span days which does appear to work (to some degree). See updated version attached. This does not handle generic repeated events unfortunately, but mostly because I'm not sure what the ical format for these might be (and have been too lazy to look into it). If you have a good example (or set of examples) of ical calendar entries that describe repeated events, I'm happy to work on the awk script further.