* Re: Org is 100% trusted !
       [not found] <5fb6ba2323687b9c297aa734f4e395ae@xeon.euronetix.com>
@ 2012-03-08 13:18 ` Bastien
From: Bastien @ 2012-03-08 13:18 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Vera Zubor - DownloadAtlas.com; +Cc: emacs-orgmode

Hi Vera,

"Vera Zubor - DownloadAtlas.com" <editor@downloadatlas.com> writes:

>  we have done new complete security tests. To assure our users that
> Org is clean and safe to install, we awarded your software again with
> our DownloadAtlas.com 100% Safe award. If you want to notify your
> users about this certification, you can display this award on your
> website.

Thanks.

I like the "Limitations: not specified" on this page:
http://www.downloadatlas.com/open-source-e62b5b68.html#awards

The page mentions that Org is available for MacOSX, but
doesn't say anything about other platforms.

Org is available for all platforms that can run Emacs.

Thanks in advance for fixing this.

Best,

--
 Bastien

* Re: Org is 100% trusted !
@ 2012-03-08 13:41   ` Rasmus
From: Rasmus @ 2012-03-08 13:41 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

Bastien <bzg@gnu.org> writes:

> The page mentions that Org is available for MacOSX, but
> doesn't say anything about other platforms.
>
> Org is available for all platforms that can run Emacs.

I would love to seem them include the list :)

┏━━━┫ Wikipedia on Emacs ┃
┃ Emacs has become one of the most ported non-trivial computer
┃ programs. It runs on a wide variety of operating systems, including most
┃ Unix-like systems (GNU/Linux, the various BSDs, Solaris, AIX, HP-UX,
┃ IRIX, Mac OS X, etc.), DOS, Microsoft Windows and
┃ OpenVMS.
┗━━━

–Rasmus

--
And let me remind you also that moderation in the pursuit of justice
is no virtue