* org-mime-htmlize and org-preview-latex-fragment
@ 2012-03-22 22:34 Uwe Brauer
From: Uwe Brauer @ 2012-03-22 22:34 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

Hello

I love org-preview-latex-fragment and I would like to use it
for scientific correspondence. There exists a couple of
extensions for Thunderbird which insert latex generated png
into an (html) email.

Now org-mime-htmlize allows me to htmlize a message buffer
but seems not to work with org-preview-latex-fragment
either the png is not exported or I obtain an error message
of the sort:

Unknown conversion type nil for latex fragments.

Is this easy to implement the org-preview-latex-fragment
support for  org-mime-htmlize?

Thanks

Uwe Brauer