* MobileOrg on an Android tablet?
@ 2012-07-12 16:32 James Harkins
From: James Harkins @ 2012-07-12 16:32 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

Is anyone using MobileOrg for android on a tablet?

More specific question -- is the android version just a phone app that will get blown up onto the tablet screen, or will it use the extra screen space on a tablet?

Thanks,
James

--
James Harkins /// dewdrop world
jamshark70@dewdrop-world.net

"Come said the Muse,
Sing me a song no poet has yet chanted,
Sing me the universal."  -- Whitman

* MobileOrg on an Android tablet?
       [not found] <mailman.133.1342195226.11448.emacs-orgmode@gnu.org>
@ 2012-07-13 18:40 ` Luis Anaya
From: Luis Anaya @ 2012-07-13 18:40 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

emacs-orgmode-request@gnu.org writes:

Hi:

> Is anyone using MobileOrg for android on a tablet?

I am...  Vizio table running Honeycomb.

> More specific question -- is the android version just a phone app that
> will get blown up onto the tablet screen, or will it use the extra
> screen space on a tablet?

It is the android version a phone app. Honeycomb does have options to
manage the real estate on phone apps, being that this option is shown
on phone apps, that's how I know that is a phone app and not a
tablet "native" one.

In the case of mobileorg on Honeycomb, you get more area for text if
you choose to. It works ok. Keep in mind that you're organizing your
life in plain text :)

--
Luis Anaya
papoanaya aroba hot mail punto com