Nicolas Goaziou writes: > Thanks for your patch. I didn't know about "tabu" package, but it looks > interesting. It's definitely my new go-to table environment, though I'm struggling to ignore the fact that it's got the ugliest documentation of any LaTeX package I've ever seen. > You could also add another attribute, :spread, which would used "spread" > instead of "to" when non-nil. This way, users can have the best of both > worlds. [...] > You need to list each modified function in the commit message. [...] > IMO, it's cleaner (as in more explicit) to use: > > (unless (member table-env '("longtable" "longtabu")) ...) > > You may also use another branch in the `cond', in order to clearly > separate "tabu" and "longtabu" environments from other packages. It > would lead to some code duplication, but would allow for easier > development of tabu specific features (e.g. :spread keyword), if ever > needed. I was trying to be too clever! Attached is a non-clever version that includes a :spread keyword, and a (hopefully) correctly-written commit message. Thanks for the pointers, Eric