Hi Masataro, I agree that it is weird for org to insert the alternate header when it is identical to the regular header. I think it is unnecessary complication to introduce a new option to control this, though – it can be automatic. Try the patch attached to this email. It simply avoids inserting the alternate heading whenever it is identical to the standard one. (Nicolas, I’m waiting to see if you have any thoughts before pushing this patch to the org repo.) 2013ko maiatzak 1an, Masataro Asai-ek idatzi zuen: [...] > @@ -1442,7 +1448,7 @@ holding contextual information." > (org-export-data > (org-export-get-alt-title headline info) info) > (and (eq (plist-get info :with-tags) t) tags)))) > - (if (and numberedp opt-title > + (if (and numberedp opt-title > org-latex-alternative-section-title-enabled It looks like your patch got line-wrapped here. Better to send patches as attachments to avoid this.