* [bug] f36b19eef6 uses font-lock-ensure, which is only implemented in emacs-trunk
@ 2014-06-01  8:33 Achim Gratz
From: Achim Gratz @ 2014-06-01  8:33 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

As the subject says, aside from this that particular change should have
been in a separate commit since it's completely unrelated to what the
commit summary says it is doing.  This needs a compatibility alias,
function or macro since the behaviour of font-lock-fontify-buffer has
been changed to interactive-only.

Regards,
Achim.

Wavetables for the Waldorf Blofeld:

* Re: [bug] f36b19eef6 uses font-lock-ensure, which is only implemented in emacs-trunk
@ 2014-06-01  8:44 ` Bastien
From: Bastien @ 2014-06-01  8:44 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Achim Gratz; +Cc: emacs-orgmode

Achim Gratz <Stromeko@nexgo.de> writes:

> This needs a compatibility alias,
> function or macro since the behaviour of font-lock-fontify-buffer has
> been changed to interactive-only.

I expected the compatibility alias to be available from Emacs trunk,
but I should have checked.  I don't have time to fix time right now,
so if you can add it to org-compat.el, please go ahead.  Otherwise I
will look at this later on.

 Bastien

* Re: [bug] f36b19eef6 uses font-lock-ensure, which is only implemented in emacs-trunk
@ 2014-06-01 17:11   ` Achim Gratz
From: Achim Gratz @ 2014-06-01 17:11 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

Bastien writes:
> I expected the compatibility alias to be available from Emacs trunk,
> but I should have checked.  I don't have time to fix time right now,
> so if you can add it to org-compat.el, please go ahead.  Otherwise I
> will look at this later on.

Done in e6883dd03d.

Regards
Achim.

* Re: [bug] f36b19eef6 uses font-lock-ensure, which is only implemented in emacs-trunk
@ 2014-06-01 19:11     ` Bastien
From: Bastien @ 2014-06-01 19:11 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Achim Gratz; +Cc: emacs-orgmode

Achim Gratz <Stromeko@nexgo.de> writes: