Cheers, Nico Nicolas Goaziou writes: > Hello, > > Nicolas Petton writes: > >> I'm a happy user of ox-rss.el, but was annoyed the other day when I >> wanted to export an article with a headline containing markup. > > What problem did you encounter? > >> The problem is that org-rss-headlines uses the raw-value of the headline >> to export the title, which could contain any markup. > > Actually, an export back-end isn't expected to use :raw-value. > > One way to handle this is to create an anonymous export back-end that > strips unwanted objects, or export them differently (e.g., a link is > exported as its description, if any, or its path). See, for example > `org-html--format-toc-headline'. > >> Here's a patch that uses the :EXPORT_TITLE property if present, >> :raw-value if not. > > :EXPORT_TITLE is meant to replace #+TITLE: during a subtree export. > There is ALT_TITLE property, but this is usually used in table of > contents. > > > Regards, -- Nicolas Petton http://nicolas-petton.fr