On Wednesday, 15 Feb 2017 at 16:07, Florian Lindner wrote: > The exported PDF opens in okular (xdg-open) and I'm perfectly happy with it. I think we're talking about different > things. I mean the buffer that contains the output of the latex command and potential error message, looking like: Oh, sorry, I misunderstood. Well, as Nick says, does it really matter as editing it won't affect anything? Funnily enough, I never see this buffer unless I go looking for it. Maybe there's an org setting that causes this buffer to be displayed or not? I cannot see one. -- : Eric S Fraga (0xFFFCF67D), Emacs 26.0.50.1, Org release_9.0.4-242-g2c27b8