Nicolas Goaziou writes: > Hello, > > Eric Abrahamsen writes: > >> Nicolas Goaziou writes: >> >> >> [...] >> >>> C-c C-x t is free, tho. >> >> Oops, I think that's what I meant to type. Here's the latest version of >> the patch -- I removed the bit fooling with the location of point at the >> end, as it seemed simpler was better. How's this look? > > `newline-and-indent' and `mark' shouldn't be used in the function. This must be a personal record for number of screw-ups in a single commit... That was an old version from a different computer. But still, I'm not entirely confident about the indentation handling. This is my best guess -- it seems to work, and doesn't get confused by `org-indent-mode'. > Otherwise, it looks good. Could you provide some tests for that in > "test-org.el"? How does this look? Eric