On Sunday, 19 Nov 2017 at 13:03, Charles R (Charlie) Martin wrote: > I think the problem is that if you register graphviz-dot as a language, it > generates that require. I got it halfway working by changing the language > back to just dot; I need to go back figure out how to nonetheless use > graphviz-mode for editing. I see. You are right: there is a problem with the mode being found for dot files. I cannot even load graphviz-dot-mode as it complains about default-tab-width not being defined. I'll play a bit to see if I can figure this out. -- : Eric S Fraga via Emacs 27.0.50, Org release_9.1.3-162-gde289d