On Thursday, 1 Mar 2018 at 16:29, Joseph Vidal-Rosset wrote: > The first option would be the best for me: because my use of org-mode is > mainly for my work and I am always pasting this link in new org file. It > is boring. If you could me help to define such a hook, I will be again > indebted to you. But please do it only if it is not time consuming for > you. I use autoinsert to automatically insert contents into new files. Look at autoinsert.el in your emacs distribution. I do the following: (require 'autoinsert) (push '(org-mode . "/SOMEPATH/orgskeleton.org") auto-insert-alist) (add-hook 'find-file-hook 'auto-insert) where orgskeleton.org has the initial contents I want inserted into any new org file. These include settings and some default headlines in my case. > htmlize works again now in my setup. Strangely I saw that I had to > install jupyter… Very strange. I do not have jupyter installed, as far as I know. -- Eric S Fraga via Emacs 27.0.50, Org release_9.1.7-466-ga16590