Robert Pluim writes: > end of line *is* a whitespace character, but Iʼm not going to argue > that. Iʼm going to argue that this doesnʼt cover the case of a '#' at > EOB without a newline, hence saying 'zero or more' would be better. But zero-or-more would mean that this line: #Alpha Is a comment, along with: #+TITLE: My Org document And virtually of all Org meta-lines. I've thought about the \n# issue, but I haven't tested how the current implementation behaves in this regard. I think the recent changes in Pandoc would parse it as a comment. Regards, Thibault