miles christopher writes: > I applied your patch, thanks. I don't want to use Gmail web UI or find > out email URL in mailing list archive. I'm using mu4e. Is there a > convenient simple way for mu4e user? Oh cool, I use mu4e also :) I guessed you were using the Gmail UI since you have a Gmail address. Anyways, mu4e has an action function called `mu4e-action-git-apply-patch' [0] for this. If you setup this action with (add-to-list 'mu4e-view-actions '("git am" . mu4e-action-git-apply-mbox)) and then type `a g` (`g` may be a different key that should display in the message buffer) when viewing a PATCH email, Emacs should prompt you for the repo's directory and the patch will be applied. Hope this helps, -- David [0]: https://github.com/djcb/mu/blob/1.4.14/mu4e/mu4e-actions.el#L251