Hi André, Sorry that you haven’t heard anything in a while. I’ve been hoping that Bastien or Nicolas might have been able to take a look at this and give their thoughts, but unfortunately judging from their recent activity they both seem to be quite busy as of late. I dream of the day when Org could actually employ a full-time maintainer via opencollective (or similar). In the meantime, I’ve flagged this message in my own mail client, and it appears on so you can at least be sure that this won’t be forgotten about. > I’m still waiting for the FSF to send me back my form signed. I’ve sent > it on the 31st of July. Could you let us know if the FSF have got back to you on this? All the best, Timothy