Hi I am running Ubuntu 16.04 and I installed python3.6 (which is not officially supported for that Ubuntu version via https://askubuntu.com/questions/865554/how-do-i-install-python-3-6-using-apt-get I also installed sudo -H python3.6 -m pip install jupyter sudo -H python3.6 -m pip install pexpect sudo -H python3.6 -m pip install matlab_kernel Now however I cannot open even simple org files, I obtain errors I attach and most of my keybinding and other things do not work. Any help is strongly appreciated. Regards Uwe Brauer