Hi Eric, > As an aside, Julia 1.7 was released two or three days ago. Works very > well. None of my codes has broken, which is always a good sign. Funny you should mention 1.7, I tried multithreading the parser and achieved a ~10x speedup. It worked all the time, except when I tried to `@benchmark' it, where strange errors that shouldn’t happen cropped up. I noticed the 1.7 release blog post mentioned fixing some multithreaded race conditions, so I’m cautiously optimistic that this might work now :) All the best, Timothy