Bodertz writes: > Apologies, I wasn't aware you were asking for feedback. > > The issue I described no longer occurs. > > However, there is still a minor issue with the proposed fix. > > After creating a new empty description list item by pressing {M-RET} > after a description list item, the item created is the following: > Thanks for letting me know and sorry for the late reply. This patch has been sunk in the depths of the todo list. I have updated the patch to address your concern. See the attached. Best, Ihor