* html exporting svgs created by mermaid codeblocks
@ 2022-08-11  3:04 kevinbanjo
From: kevinbanjo @ 2022-08-11  3:04 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

Hi everyone.

I recently have been trying to build a website that has some embedded
flowcharts created by mermaid and I'd really like them to be svg but
orgmode only embeds the name of the image file and not the actual inline
image in the exported html.

How can I fix this?

TIA,
-Kevin

* Re: html exporting svgs created by mermaid codeblocks
@ 2022-08-11  5:36 ` Ihor Radchenko
From: Ihor Radchenko @ 2022-08-11  5:36 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: kevinbanjo; +Cc: emacs-orgmode

kevinbanjo <kevinbanjo@gmail.com> writes:

> I recently have been trying to build a website that has some embedded
> flowcharts created by mermaid and I'd really like them to be svg but
> orgmode only embeds the name of the image file and not the actual inline
> image in the exported html.
>
> How can I fix this?

Could you please provide an example of a source block, obtained output
and expected output?

--
Ihor Radchenko,
Org mode contributor,