Hello all, Using org-cite-insert with vertico, matching is done only on the text that the completion engine shows, text which has been truncated. See attached screenshot. If I continue typing the second authors name, Oluwamayowa, the second entry currently shown will disappear from the options. This is even more annoying when I am trying to search based on, say, the third author of a paper whose name doesn't even appear in this truncated table of completions. I assume that, maybe, this is not org's fault but this kind of problem only arises when using org-cite-insert so I was wondering if indeed there is something I can tweak in org or oc- to get better completion behaviour? Or maybe something I can specify for vertico? Note, with emacs -Q, the problem does not arise because the default completion engine only allows completing based on the start of the entry anyway. Thank you, eric -- : Eric S Fraga, with org release_9.6-201-gb58fba in Emacs 30.0.50