Hello, Ihor Radchenko writes: > Works on my side with the latest Org. thanks for the update. > Note that ox-rst menu clashes with default org-ref menu. Not sure what to make out of this. I guess this is the problem in my side, but how do you use the ox-rst menu then (or you don't use the dispatcher menu and invoke directly the rst export command?) Cheers, -- Ángel de Vicente Research Software Engineer (Supercomputing and BigData) Tel.: +34 922-605-747 Web.: http://research.iac.es/proyecto/polmag/ GPG: 0x8BDC390B69033F52