Hi Ihor, >> • Org mode can keep equation numbering consistent by regenerating previews as needed. > > This is disabled by default, right? > But I am still seeing the numbering (see the attached) the Org text > below. Correct. Numbering settings have been re-done to hopefully make what’s happening more obvious. > Also, One of the preview is truncated. > > [2. image/png; preview-artifact.png]… LaTeX has a page width when generating previews, you can increase how wide the text area is easily via `org-latex-preview-width'. This could be developed more in the future, but for now it works I think. All the best, Timothy -- Timothy (‘tecosaur’/‘TEC’), Org mode contributor. Learn more about Org mode at . Support Org development at , or support my work at .