I have a dumb question. IIUC, it needs a lot of effort to deal with implicit & correctly. I initially used it because de manual said it was ok, but I would have used explicit & if the manual had said so. I wonder if we could just stop saying that & is optional and have a simpler parsing. IMHO, "-tag&-todo=TODO" is totally ok. I even imagine we could say that & and | are forbidden to say anything else than AND and OR and people would be ok with that. IOW, I wonder of the time and effort to deal with optional & is worth it. WDYT? -- Konubinix GPG Key : 7439106A Fingerprint: 5993 BE7A DA65 E2D9 06CE 5C36 75D2 3CED 7439 106A