On Fri, Sep 22 2023, Ihor Radchenko wrote: > Leo Butler writes: > >>> What is the purpose of this `unwind-protect'? >>> In its current form, it does nothing because no UNWINDFORMS are >>> provided. >> >> I copied the forms from tests I had written for ob-octave, without >> thinking about why those tests were wrapped in an `unwind-protect' >> form. The attached patch removes them, otherwise it is identical to the >> previous patch. > > Thanks! Now, may you also add etc/ORG-NEWS entry and update the WORG docs? Attached is: - my previous patch, rebased against the latest HEAD and only modified to include a patch to etc/ORG-NEWS - a patch to the worg docs that corrects the urls - a patch to the worg docs that documents the new header arguments and provides examples of usage (two new graphics files are included as part of that patch). Best regards, Leo