Carsten Dominik writes: > And the documentation of `org-return-follows-links' says > > "Needs to be set before org.el is loaded.", > > i.e. you need to set the variable and then reload org.el, > or restart Emacs to make this effective. Strange setting it using customize and then restarting works. Previously I had the variable set before (require 'org-install) in my .emacs which used to work. Thanks, Charles -- "Even more amazing was the realization that God has Internet access. I wonder if He has a full newsfeed?" (By Matt Welsh)