Robert Goldman wrote: >I believe I have narrowed down the problem to a more specific case. >I have reexamined the bug I had, and as far as I can tell, it occurs >because of the punctuation at the end of the header line. I am >attaching a file that shows the funny behavior. I can link to a header >titled "Foobar" correctly, but not one titled "submit through submission >site:" Attempts to link to the one word header "Bletch:" also fail. Ah, now I see the problem: For some reason `org-store-link' removes the colon at the end of the headline. I reopended the issue as a bug; setting the aforementioned variable to nil might be considered a temporary work-around. Thanks, -- David -- OpenPGP... 0x99ADB83B5A4478E6 Jabber.... dmjena@jabber.org Email..... dmaus@ictsoc.de