Hello, >>>>> Sébastien Vauban writes: > To select this subtree, I use =C-c @=. > It does its job, except that it never selects the last line. OK; > just C-x C-x, add a line, and that's it. Feature? Bug? Feature. If you want to grab the last line too, use (org-end-of-subtree nil t) > Same problem, though more problematic IMHO, with the inline tasks. > *************** Check how the selection works > I'd expect the END line to be selected as well. It's not. > *************** END Here is a suggestion of patch creating a new function org-mark-subtree (and not using the outline one). Tell me if it works for you. Regards, -- Nicolas