On 29 Jun 2011, Bastien wrote: > Dear all, > > interactive-p is obsolete since Emacs 23.2 and should be replaced by > called-interactively-p. > > The org-called-interactively-p macro takes care of using either > interactive-p or called-interactively-p. > > I've just updated the latest git and Org uses > org-called-interactively-p wherever it makes sense. > > Please report any weird compilation warnings and/or problems. I still see a lot warnings complaining about `interactive-p'. I figured that it happens because the byte-compiler still sees the `interactive-p's Appended is a patch to the macro that checks on expand which interactive predicate we need. I don't see those warnings anymore and a quick check showed that it behaves as the complete version (at least on emacs24). Michael