Andrea Crotti writes: > Eric Schulte writes: > >> >> From what I hear the situation should improve in Emacs24, as there is a >> ground up re-write which should contain much of the functionality of >> python-mode.el with the Emacs-amenable license of python.el. >> > > Nice to know, I use python-mode.el and emacs24, but I would vote for a > merge :) > >> >> The eoe string will only even appear in session output when there is no >> other result returned by the code block. I've just pushed up a small >> change which should fix this situation. >> >> The eoe will never appear in tangled code as it is part of the >> interactive session evaluation. >> >> Best -- Eric > > I think the last patch created some problems, now it often (but not > always and I can't get why) when I execute the source block, and still I > can't make it work the previous example that I posted... > I don't understand. What do python code blocks often do after application of the new patch? Using this attached minimal emacs configuration [1] I was able to evaluate the code blocks in this simple org-mode file [2] starting Emacs with the following. : emacs -Q -l minimal.el short.org Perhaps your problems are related to use of python-mode.el? Best -- Eric Footnotes: [1] minimal.el