Hello all, herewith is a minimal example that illustrates the problem I have with exporting and file local variables. The attached file re-defines org-export-latex-tag-markup to use a box instead of bold for tags. When I visit the file, Emacs does indeed set the variable to what I want. However, this setting is ignored on export. Actually, in this case, the BIND is also ignored on export even though the variable does change to the specified value after export! I am very confused, to say the least. *How* can I get file local behaviour when exporting with org? Am I doing something silly somewhere? (highly likely given my past track record ;-) Do others see different behaviour? I'm up to date (as of this morning) with org and latest emacs as of last week. Thanks, eric